Well last night I got an email back from the Windows Store certification process saying the second submission of my first windows 8 application was approved. The first submission had some minor issues, and although the report wasn’t perfectly clear on what was wrong I was able to take a guess at what those issues were.
Just like with Windows Phone I used the user group I run in the Northwest Phoenix valley (Site) as subject matter for the application. This is a “minimum viable product” version of the application, so is fairly basic and not that pretty looking. More features and some good UI/UX cleanup will be coming in future versions of the application.
Please check it out and install it if you use Windows 8 and leave a review (taking into account it’s a first version with planned updates coming when I can) if you feel inclined to do so.